There are several ways you can improve your walkout for the competition squat:
- Practice your walkout consistently. This will help you get comfortable with the distance you need to take the bar from the rack and the steps you need to take to get into position.
- Focus on your breathing. Take a deep breath before you begin your walkout and exhale as you lift the bar out of the rack. This will help you stay relaxed and focused as you walk the bar out.
- Keep your head up and your eyes forward. This will help you maintain good posture and balance as you walk the bar out.
- Take small, controlled steps as you walk the bar out. This will help you maintain balance and control over the bar.
- Set up in the rack with a consistent starting position. This will help you get into position quickly and efficiently.
- Use a lifting belt or knee wraps to help support your lower back and knees during the walkout.
- Use chalk to help improve your grip on the bar.
By practicing these techniques consistently, you can improve your walkout and set yourself up for a successful competition squat.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.