Flip a big, heavy tire. Tire can be used in a variety event, or alone flipping the tire for a distance and for time. There are a variety of ways you can perform tire flips. These can be done as stand alone events or part of a medley. Bellow are some examples of how you might perform tire flips.
TIRE FLIP: 100 METERS / WITH TURN AT 50 METERS (BEST TIME)
– One attempt.
– 100 m course with a change of direction at 50 m.
– There may be a 60 second time limit.
– Continue to flip the tire throughout the course until the whole tire passes the finish line.
– Tire height and weight will be announced the day of the event.
– The event start with the front of the tire on the starting line. Measurements are taken from the back of the farthest back or tire that is farthest back.
– Time will stop when the whole tire or back of the farthest part of the tire crosses the finish.
– Equipment Allowed: Belt, Chalk, Knee wraps or sleeves, wrist wraps.
– Equipment NOT Allowed: Tacky, lifting straps or hooks.