The right trainer can push you, motivate you, and support you to elevate your fitness routine.
Our team of professional personal trainers and our gym are all you need to give you a challenging, enjoyable, and effective workout.
All of our personal trainers are certified fitness professionals who take pride in helping our members reach their goals by:
- Having real-world fitness training experience.
- Having a knowledge of human anatomy and exercise science.
- Learning your fitness background and current levels of fitness to create a workout that best suits your needs.
- Having the ability to take the appropriate measurements to help guide you both in setting fitness goals and behavior modification.
- Having the desire to inspire each and every member they serve to reach personal fitness goals.
- Maintaining a professional relationship and good business practice.
- Identifying your specific fitness needs and creating a plan for you to efficiently and effectively achieve your desired results.
Success is our business and we take achieving your health and fitness goals seriously.
- Each workout with our trainers is organized and planned prior to your appointment so that when you arrive at the gym you can start working out right away with your customized training plan tailored to meet your specific goals while maximizing results and minimizing injuries.
- Your personal trainer works with you to build a custom program designed to progressively move you to a higher level of fitness. As the workouts progress, you will experience significant improvement in total health and well-being, including increased bone density, lean muscle mass, and tendon strength; improved joint function, reduced injury potential, increased metabolism, increased muscle endurance, improved cardiac function, and better blood work.
If you are interested in a personal training session contact us today! Our team is ready to help you get the results you have dreamed of.
One-on-one Personal Training
Personal trainers can lead you through your predetermined fitness programming or they can create a unique workout based on your needs for the day or week. All our coaches are certified to design and implement fitness training programs for apparently healthy individuals. [Read more…]
Each person is doing their own workout designed for their unique goals and level of fitness. In a semi-private personal training session, the clients share one personal trainer during the session. The ratio of clients to coach will depend mostly on the skills level of the clients and what is required from each client’s workout. [Read more…]