- The Armwrestling Training Programs are available from beginner to advanced level, designed for those who currently compete or wish to compete in the sport of armwrestling.
- All training programs will require access to barbells, dumbbells, a pull-up bar, and specialized grip strength equipment.
- Programming will include the use of barbells, EZ curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, axle bar, cable attachments, and power bands.
- Training options are available in 3-5 day training sessions per week.
- Add on Armwrestling training templates available to be run with various strength training blocks.
- A local Armwrestling Club would be ideal to practice technique with 2 to 4 x per month.
- Armwrestling Table
- EZ Curl Bar
- Wrist Rattler™
- Cable Stack or Pulley with Loading Pin
- Power Bands
- Band Anchor or Large Carabiner
- Additional grip implements are offered by top manufacturers. (IronMind®, CountryCrush®, StrongerGrip®, Arm Assassin Strength Shop™)
- Additional odd grip implements. Many that must be made or located. (blocks with cable attachment, leather straps, nylon straps, rope, and a variety of rolling handles)
COST AND AVAILABILITY
- Online templates range from $29 to $99. Shop templates.
- Coaching program customization is available. Complete the questionnaire for a quote.
We would love to hear from you to discover your goals and to help provide you with specific pricing for your programming needs.
Contact us, give us a call (619) 840-8175