In many competitions this is a head to head event or race between contestants. Fastest time wins.
YOKE: (BEST TIME)
– One attempt.
– 60 second time limit.
– 50 to 100 feet course length.
– One set down is normally allowed at a turn around point.
– Athlete will start with the Yoke on the floor and shoulders under the crossbar.
– The signal is given and the athlete must lift and carry the yoke throughout the
course and fully cross the finish to stop the clock.
– No sliding of the yoke will be permitted. Disqualification from the event if sliding is
obvious, or a time penalty if inadvertent.
– Equipment allowed: Belt, Knee sleeves or wraps, 1 ply supportive suit, chalk.
– Equipment NOT allowed: Tacky.