In many competitions, this is a head-to-head event or race between contestants. The fastest time wins.
YOKE: (BEST TIME)
– One attempt.
– 60-second time limit.
– 50 to 100 feet of course length.
– One set down is normally allowed at a turnaround point.
– Athlete will start with the Yoke on the floor and shoulders under the crossbar.
– The signal is given and the athlete must lift and carry the yoke throughout the
course and fully cross the finish to stop the clock.
– No sliding of the yoke will be permitted. Disqualification from the event if the sliding is
obvious, or a time penalty if inadvertent.
– Equipment allowed: Belt, Knee sleeves or wraps, 1 ply supportive suit, chalk.
– Equipment NOT allowed: Tacky.