SLED DRAG/PUSH: (SPLIT TIME)
– May include any number of sleds or variety.
– Some sleds will require the athlete to face towards or away from the sled at all times depending if it is a drag or push through the course.
– Both hands must be in contact with the handles or rope at all times.
– Medley time limit is 90 seconds.
– Each sled must pass the finish line to complete the event before moving to the next event.
– The medley score will be based on the time of the last event completed.
– The distances for each sled drag/push is no greater than 100 meters.