KETTLEBELL HOLD: (MAX TIME)
– 1 attempt for the most time.
– No time limit.
– Typically performed with a 48KG Russian/ Competition Kettlebell: un-knurled.
– Time starts when athlete locks out the implements.
– Time stops when one or both implements hit the floor.
– The judge may read off every 5 seconds.
– Athlete may NOT have their legs in a wide stance to provide “assistance”. Judges call.
– Equipment Allowed: Belt, Chalk, knee wraps or sleeves.
– Equipment NOT Allowed: Lifting straps or hooks, tacky, wrist wraps.