1. The IronMind Little Big Horn must be an authentic current-model IronMind
Enterprises, Inc. Little Big Horn; it cannot have been modified or tampered with in
2. Ordinary chalk (magnesium carbonate) may be used on the lifting hand, but
nothing else is permitted (tacky, for example, is specifically disallowed).
3. Weight is hung from the Little Big Horn using an IronMind 15″ Olympic loading
pin and carabiner.
4. The lifter starts the lift with the lifting hand wrapped around the Little Big Horn.
The lift must be performed with the Little Big Horn remaining approximately
vertical and there may be no contact with the underside of the base of the Little
5. The lifter must stand up straight; once standing straight the lifter waits for a down
signal from the referee before returning the weight to the ground. Contact must
be maintained by the lifter’s hand and the Little Big Horn until the weight is
resting on the floor. The referee then indicates if the lift was accepted.
6. In contest situations, the lifter is given 1 minute to complete the lift after his/her
name is called; during that minute, there is no limit to how many times the lifter
may try to complete the lift.
7. There shall be a chief referee and an official timekeeper.