The comprehensive training programs designed for those dedicated to compete in strength sports.
Competitor Programming is a service offered at Grinder Gym that is designed to prepare athletes looking to compete in one or more strength sports that Grinder Gym routinely hosts competitive events for.
What is involved in the Competitor Programming?
This training is not just for the advanced and elite level athletes. This training is designed to effectively prepare an individual to complete in an upcoming event. Whether you’re new to training or and experienced lifter, there is no better way to raise your level of performance than individualized programming. We can help you achieve your peak performance level regardless of age, gender or skill.
- Customized Training, Cardio, Nutrition and Supplementation plans to help you reach your level of peak performance.
- Regularly scheduled email and phone consultations.
- Bi-weekly meeting with your coach to track progress.
- Online facebook community support.
- Scheduled AM & PM times 5 days a week to offer assistance with exercise instruction and program education.
Who can participate?
Every member of Grinder Gym can and should consider training for one of our many strength competitions. You will definitely be putting in the time to make sure you develop the skills and correct movement pasterns so you can compete safely.
What strength sports is training offered for?
Classic Feats of Strength (FOS)
Who is programming the workouts?
Coach Dave DePew currently oversees the Competitor Programming. He has been designing a large variety of strength & conditioning programming for over 26 years.