- The Strongman Training Programs are available from beginner to advanced level, designed for those who currently compete or wish to compete in strongman.
- All training programs will require constant access to barbells, dumbbels, and kettlebells.
- Most program will utilize specialty bars such as axle bar, swiss bar (football bar), cambered bench bar, cambered squat bar, and safety squat bar.
- Beginner programs have non-strongman implement options, but strongman equipment will be needed after the first few months of training in order to specifically train for strongman competition.
- Training options are available from 3-5 training sessions per week. Intermediate plans may require an additional event day training sessions.
- Advanced programs require 5 days per week along with an additional event day 3 to 4 x per month.
- Pull Up Bar
- Dip Bar
- Swiss Bar
- Cambered Bar
- Cambered Squat Bar
- Safety Squat Bar
- Axle Bar
- Large Sandbags
- Farmers Handles
- Log (10″ women/ 12″ men)
- Circus Dumbbell
- Rope for Hand Over Hand Pull
- Harness for Vehicle Pull
- Tire (250 to 700 lbs)
- Rolling Handles
- Cross Training & Metabolic Conditioning Equipment – (sledge hammer, wall balls, battle rope, jump rope)
- Cardio Machines – (treadmill, rower, bike, skier)
COST AND AVAILABILITY
- Online templates range from $29 to $99.
- Coaching program customization is available. Complete questionnaire for a quote.
We would love to hear from you to discover your goals and to help provide you with specific pricing for your programming needs.
Contact us, give us a call (619) 840-8175