- The Powerlifting Training Programs are available from beginner to advanced level, designed for those who currently compete or wish to compete in powerlifting.
- All training programs will require constant access to barbells, dumbbels, and kettlebells.
- Most programs will utilize specialty bars such as a buffalo bar, swiss bar (football bar), cambered bench bar, cambered squat bar, and safety squat bar.
- Beginner programs are mostly based on barbells, dumbbells, and kettlebells, but specialty bars will be needed for intermediate and advanced powerlifting programs.
- Specialty bars and power bands will be needed for all conjugate training plans.
- Training options are available in 3-5 day training sessions per week.
- Pull Up Bar
- Dip Bar
- Swiss Bar
- Cambered Bar
- Cambered Squat Bar
- Safety Squat Bar
- Power Bands
- Bench Press Blocks (Boards or BenchBlokz)
- Gear – (wrist wraps, elbow and knee sleeves)
- Slingshot or Bench Daddy
- Hip Circle
- Cardio Machines – (treadmill, rower, bike, skier)
COST AND AVAILABILITY
- Online templates range from $29 to $99.
- Coaching program customization is available. Complete questionnaire for a quote.
We would love to hear from you to discover your goals and to help provide you with specific pricing for your programming needs.
Contact us, give us a call (619) 840-8175