We have all types of programs to meet a variety of training needs. We provide beginner guides, exercise demonstrations, a detailed breakdown of the lifts, and year-round programming.
- The Olympic Lifting or Weightlifting Training Programs are available from beginner to advanced levels, designed for those who currently compete or wish to compete in the sport of weightlifting.
- All training programs will require constant access to barbells with bumper plates.
- Most of our programs will include the use of dumbbells, kettlebells, and slam balls.
- Training options are available in 3-5 day training sessions per week.
- Bumper Plates
- Olympic Weightlifting Platform (wood floor)
- Jerk/pulling Blocks
- Power Bands
- Gear – (belt, knee sleeves, wrist wraps, lifter shoes)
- Hip Circle
- Cardio Machines – (treadmill, rower, bike, skier)
COST AND AVAILABILITY
- Online templates range from $29 to $99. Shop templates.
- Coaching program customization is available. Complete the questionnaire for a quote.
We would love to hear from you to discover your goals and to help provide you with specific pricing for your programming needs.
Contact us, give us a call (619) 840-8175
Weightlifting is highly technical. It takes a lot of coordination to perform all of the elements of the lift with accuracy. [Read more…]
We provide a uniquely fun and professional experience for the athletes. See a list of our annual weightlifting meets. Many are open to the public for registration. [Read more…]
Our seminars are about experiencing the basic weightlifting positions and learning how to achieve movement quality. We help you to master those movements that are often very difficult and uncomfortable in the early stages of learning. [Read more…]
We have all types of programs to meet a variety of training needs. We provide beginner guides, exercise demonstrations, a detailed breakdown of the lifts, and year-round programming. [Read more…]
Oly bars, core work, and plyometrics are all essential for mastering the two Olympic lifts. We have the equipment you need for all your weightlifting training. [Read more…]
Becoming competitive in weightlifting requires focus and attention to detail. Those that have made the commitment to be their best owe it to themselves to enter the most competitive stage possible. [Read more…]
Each of our coaches is highly skilled at breaking down the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk. In addition to our coaches on site, we have masters coaches to analyze and break down the lifts virtually. [Read more…]