Our Athletic Performance Programs are movement based training programs. All these programs primarily focus on athletic development in the following areas:
- Explosive Power – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- Energy System Conditioning – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes
- Mobility – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- Injury Reduction – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- Speed Techniques – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- Nutrition – Lessons, Tips and Advice
Specific Athletic Performance Programs are available based on the sport with consideration for gender, age, and skill level.
We make our programs available for you to follow them with our without the assistance of our team. The programs are available for purchase online to follow on your own, or you can purchase our online coaching and programming. For some the standalone online programs is not ideal, and the addition of in-person coaching or online coaching and programming is a far superior option. Regardless, with our programs you will no longer be the typical “gym go-er’” heading into the gym without ANY guidance or structure. Our programs will change all of that.
The 12 week program you need to train for size, strength, power, speed, and agility all at one time without being overwhelmed. Ideal for those interested in powerlifting and strongman competition. Learn more…
The 12 week program to gain muscle, get stronger, and improving athletic performance with a blend of progressive compound exercises, Olympic lifts, Plyometrics, and much more. Make significant improvements in strength, speed, stamina, power, and overall conditioning. Learn more…
The 12 week foundational grip strength program that will help increase your confidence with your lifting, ball handling, holding, bending, and striping things from the grip of someone else. Learn more…
We are currently working on content for this page, but feel free to Contact Us if you have questions about the Athletic Performance Programs we offer at Grinder Gym and our Online Community.