It takes 21-days to change a behavior and 6-weeks to change your body, but you only need a few days to fall in love with Grinder Gym.
HOW IT WORKS
When you start at Grinder Gym, the first thing we do is give you a personalized 1 on 1 consultation with one of our certified fitness professionals. Your consultation will be a series of comprehensive questions designed to assess your level of physical fitness, commitment, and any limitations you may have. Then we perform additional assessments based on your goals. These assessments may include body fat testing, strength testing, aerobic fitness, and a structural assessment (posture, mobility, & flexibility). Once your assessments are complete, we’ll sit down with you to discuss how we can work together and layout your customized success plan. Don’t waste another day just exercising, contact us to schedule your consultation and start training towards your goal today.
* Local residents only.
PRICE – $99
- Initial consultation and assessment
- A week of Unlimited Large Group Classes
- 1 Small Group Training Session
- 7 Day Meal Plan
- Closing consultation and success plan meeting
- Apply the Orientation payment to your first month when you join
- Offer is good only for first time guest.
- Offer is also only good for local residents.
- Offer is not valid with any other offers.
- The week is effective on your first visit and runs consecutively.
- Must be at least 18 years old to use this offer.
- Incentives may be offered for enrollment during or after the orientation period.
- The orientation applies to usage of the gym and unlimited classes listed on the app.
- All other gym services are subject to additional fees.
- The facilities and amenities don’t include a shower or childcare.
- Hours and classes available are subject to change.
- Offer is not for re-sale or transfer.
- The length of orientation is subject to the promotional offer you present.
- All orientation offers are subject to expiration terms and must be activated by advertised redemption period.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service.