- The Armlifting Training Programs are available from beginner to advanced level, designed for those who currently compete or wish to compete in the sport of armlifting.
- All training programs will require access to specialized grip strength equipment.
- Programming will include the use of barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, and an axle bar.
- Programming is based largely on the IronMind® equipment as they are a major sponsor for Armlifting USA™.
- Training options are available in 3-5 day training sessions per week.
- Add on Grip Training templates available to be run with various strength training blocks.
- IronMind – Rolling Thunder®
- IronMind – Apollon’s Axle™
- IronMind – Hub
- IronMind – Block
- IronMind – Captains of Crush® Grippers
- IronMind – Silver Bullet
- Loading Pin
- Power Bands
- Additional IronMind® products will be useful.
- Additional grip implements offered from other manufactures. (CountryCrush®, StrongerGrip®, Arm Assassin Strength Shop™)
- Additional odd grip implements. Many that must be made or located. (various blobs (block weight), Saxon bar, 1.5 to 3″ rolling handles)
COST AND AVAILABILITY
- Online templates range for $29 to $99. Shop templates.
- Coaching program customization is available. Complete questionnaire for a quote.
We would love to hear from you to discover your goals and to help provide you specific pricing for your programming needs.
Contact us, give us a call (619) 840-8175